The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is excited to share the ‘Know Your Money’ e-learning training with members of the public as well as businesses that work with cash on a regular basis.
The training aims to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge to authenticate South African banknotes and coin. It is therefore ideal for the public as well as all frontline and management staff members in cash management environments to complete the training.
About the ‘Know Your Money’ e-learning training:
- The ‘Know Your Money’ training course has been designed by the SARB to enhance an understanding of the South African currency, thereby upholding its integrity.
- The course has been developed on an e-learning platform. There is no prerequisite for this course as it aims to provide awareness to everyone using South Africa’s banknotes and coin.
- This course is easy to navigate, intuitive and self-explanatory. Each screen has a ‘help’ tool that can be used to clarify any doubts.
- There is an evaluation stage with multiple choice questions (and answers) where individuals can test their knowledge after they have gone through the course.
- The duration of the course will depend on the individual’s understanding of the content.
To access the FREE e-learning training, click here.